Purposefully designed to enhance the lives of those with dementia, the homelike setting provides a bright, safe and socially stimulating environment. Your loved one will enjoy their own spacious private studio with a full bath. We also accept direct admissions from outside our senior living community on a space-available basis.
Your loved one is in good hands.
Our team of specialists, therapists and experienced caregivers will get to know your loved one as they can create a personalized plan to help them thrive. They’ll get to know your family as well so they can provide the support you might need.
They’ll benefit from our state-of-the-art programming.
Our proactive approach to senior dementia care can help slow further memory loss and sustain current abilities. Our daily programming focuses on strengths rather than deficits and is carefully designed to promote social, physical and emotional well-being.
We’re committed to enhancing life at every stage.
Dementia progresses differently for each person. That’s why – unlike most memory care communities – we provide two levels of care, ensuring your loved one receives the right level of support:
- Assisted Living Memory Care for those navigating the early and middle stages of memory loss.
- Skilled Nursing Memory Care for those with advanced stages of memory loss who can benefit from compassionate, around-the-clock care.
Amenities and services that make a difference
One reasonable, all-inclusive monthly fee covers practically everything:
- High level of staff presence and engagement
- Licensed nursing team on-site around the clock
- Oversight by a medical director, nurse practitioner and registered dietitian
- Monthly health clinic with dentists, podiatrists, audiologists and ophthalmologists
- Personalized fitness programs specifically designed for Memory Care residents
- Cognitive therapy to boost brain function
- Music and pet therapies
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies
- Wellness assessments
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and flat linen service
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication administration
- A full calendar of recreational, social, cultural and educational programs
- 24⁄7 security and emergency call system
- Utilities and cable television
- Art center, library and movie theater